- Actively, fashionably. An interesting acroball for men who can do it.
- -Equipped with newly developed oil-based ink "Acro Ink" which can be written smoothly and densely.
- "Acro Ink" has an ink viscosity of about 1/5 of the Pilot Oil Ink.
- We make lubricants and rotations smooth by reducing the friction resistance of the ball with the point of the pen
- and smooth and deep handwriting. Of course, this is excellent water resistance for oil-based inks.
- Rubber handles that can be held firmly and do not slip properly. The grip has a tire pattern on soft, non-slip rubber material (registered patent).
- Based on survey data such as grip position, thickness, shape, etc., to give a curve to the shape of the handle, to achieve the best grip at the time of writing.