Last Updated : December 31st, 2020.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate the current situation with the COVID-19 Pandemic the whole world is facing, and how each of us is pushed to adapt to the new normal.
All of us in TokoPie are striving to support our customers' heightened online shopping needs to the best of our ability.
What can you expect?
TokoPie is currently accepting and shipping orders worldwide and domestic. However, delivery of your packages might be delayed as EMS and Post Indonesia are experiencing service delays and unable to offer guaranteed delivery dates.
All domestic shipping will be done through JNE networks and some type of products such as aerosols and lithium-ION batteries are unable to be sent using JNE Air, and will be sent through the slower land courier of our choice.
Cheaper shipping is available for almost all countries now.
We are shipping via RLN and EMS to almost all countries for now, please add to cart and checkout to see if your country is eligible for the shipping rates
What steps are we taking?
The health of our employees is our top priority, and here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure their safety while continuing to serve you, our customers :
- Adjusted fulfillments shifts to ensure reduced density of our staffs at any given time.
- Move packing stations to a minimum of six feet apart.
- Clean the fulfillment center twice a day and sanitize at the end of the day
- Practice social distancing throughout the premises
- Provide hand sanitizers all over the premises
- All staff members who can work from home are doing so, and only go on-site for the very essential activities.
We also put up this poster throughout our fulfillment center and office, we want it to remind our staff of the precautions to take to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Feel free to share it with your friends!